View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 04:26 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Briliant Black
Rep:463
BigHorn 4 Life is a glorious beacon of lightBigHorn 4 Life is a glorious beacon of lightBigHorn 4 Life is a glorious beacon of lightBigHorn 4 Life is a glorious beacon of lightBigHorn 4 Life is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Black 4x4 Hemi View Post
I'm actually pretty fortunate we have a GREAT local off-road place called Cabot Tire and Off-Road. I got the Truxxx kit and the tires from them, not at the same time though. The Truxxx Kit was right around $200. It's all aluminum made in the USA and come with all the hardware. I thought it was well worth it.

My evil master plan for the front suspension is to get some stiffer front coil springs so the suspension is a little stiffer and the motor weight doesn't pull down the nose as much. Where to get those springs though...I don't know yet. The spacers are 1.5" the CVs seem at a pretty steep angle with the big tires and spacers so I think I've got to rule out a 2" spacer.

Also I'll get another perceived inch up front when I re-drill my tow shackle bar because that will raise up the bumper assembly a full inch.

Luke

where do you get a 1.5" spacer from?Mine are 1".