Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Ram
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:25
Mowinguy is on a distinguished road
Default Kansas City Newbie Check In

Picked up my Bright Silver Big Horn SLT Crew a week ago. The last Ram I had was a regular cab in 1998, had its share of problems, then went to Fords for several years after that. My relatives live 600 miles away so my wife and I thought it would be great to have a Tahoe and I also thought I could surely do without a truck. WRONG! Not wanting to have two full size vehicles I bought a 2009 (dare I say it) Tacoma. Not good. After a year of owning the Taco, I starting looking this past July and drove almost every domestic full size on the market plus the Tundra.

I never thought I would say it, BUT . . . .

Hands down, with the size of the back seat, the Hemi, and the extra features the others did not have for the price, this is one sweet truck. I am 6'1" and am extremely pleased with the comfort. As a bonus, it fits in my garage.

My language has cleaned up considerably after no longer having to fold myself into a smaller truck. The kids have already learned to call "Race Car!!" to get me to apply more right foot and my 2 year old daughter is giggling "Hemi!!" all of the time. The days of them kicking the back of the seats are gone.

I will post pics soon. I can't wait to drag my boat around or head to the woods for hunting season.
Sponsored links