View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Bright White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:209
Barnyard has a spectacular aura aboutBarnyard has a spectacular aura aboutBarnyard has a spectacular aura about
Post Calling all Houston Area RAMS!!!

Calling all Houston Area RAM Owners:
In conjunction with the organization of our October Meet & Greet, I've started a Group page within RamForumZ.com to help facilitate our communication. It's a public group open to all (no invite needed - I don't think, I'm still a bit new to this interface). You can find it under Social Groups. Search for "Houston Area" and that should get you there. Stop by and upload a picture of you and your RAM. This should be a good way to get to know each other and know who to look for come Meet & Greet time.

Houston has a large contingency of RAM owners so we should be able to put together one of the bigger RamForumZ chapters out there. It is our hopes to grow the monthly Meet & Greets into larger functions rotating to various parts of the metro area in an effort to be as convenient for all involved.

Join us on the web to add your input and help make it a great time 'on the road' as well!!!

Welcome,
Jason "Yard" Barnard
Sponsored links