Old 10-19-2010, 04:31 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT Laramie
Color: Turqouise / Flat Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:10
96RamC is on a distinguished road

Well Im new to the forums in general but..
My name is Zach J I have been in the field since I turned 18 (Currently 19, ill be 20 in a cpl months)
I am currently working to continue my education in EMS to get EMT-P
I am a EMT-B, Volunteer firefighter, have a application in for Volunteer EMT, First Responder.. and Part of Skywarn
I am probably going to stay volunteer just for the feeling that you have either helped someone or saved a life.. My truck used to have a lightbar, and siren/speaker set up but it came off for the truck to be modified haha.
One story that I will share is pretty funny, it was while i was doing ride-alongs for my EMT Class we have a call for a senior citizen with bowel pains... Well when we arrived to the apartment.. Knocked on the door, the ladie said "come in im in the bathroom"... Well what happened is she was constipated and she wanted us to help her do her buisness.. One of the guys said ma'am we can't do that, but we can take you to the hospital and they can do that for you.... Long story short we took her to the hospital because no one wanted to stick their finger up her butt haha thought i might give ya guys a laugh