View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Find em hot leave em wet

Vehicle: 12 RAM 1500 qc 4x4 HEMI
Trim Level: express
Color: bright silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:204
moparmanicac has a spectacular aura aboutmoparmanicac has a spectacular aura aboutmoparmanicac has a spectacular aura about
Default Trade in or keep

Ok so about 2 months ago I got my dream truck for a steal. 05Ram slt 4x4 4.7 r/c 3.92 rear. So far all ive put into it is seat cover a cat-back and over a grand in repairs and parts. It has had blown front hubs, rear wheel bearing, came needing break pads from the dealer warped rotors in the back, evap line needed replacing, and now an o-ring has rusted out in the gas tank creating a large evap leak, and a jingling in the suspension on rough roads that I cant find the cause. I take my truck to the Dodge dealer all to often to get parts or for reapairs the service manager is awesome and the mechanics are nice and show me everything (I used to call it a stealership but now I see why people get offended by that term lol). The truck also now that im really inspecting it seems to be to rusty for an 05. The honda dealer I bought it from said I might be able to sell it back to them for close to wait I paid for it if I buy this 25k 08 HEMI 4x4 qc 3.55 rear slt Ram they have. The payment on this might be a squeeze for me but hey its a nicer truck has the same amount of miles and isnt as rusty. Am I overreacting and should just fix my truck and just get it treated for rust or do you think the last owner beat this to hell and I should get out and get another Ram asap. I wanna hear what you guys think. I love my Ram but it hates me lol
Sponsored links