Vehicle: 2003 DODGE RAM QUAD CAB
Trim Level: SLT
Color: ALTANTIC BLUE
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:10
BIG BOY BLUE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramit06 View Post
im more of a traditional guy. I like the turbo to be under the hood. i want to custom fab my own twin turbo setup for my 4.7 with the turbos top mounted up around the radiator back about a foot. or maybe re locate the bater and delete the air box and have the turbos sit there on each side. My problem is my 4.7 came stock with 20 in tires and needless to say i can even brake torque to get the wheels to spin and i still plan on goin SRt10 22s lol. Im tryin to find as many supporting mods as i can ( Tuner, Cams, Injectors, pistons and rods, cant seem to find a crank other then stock tho) not a fan of the superchargers tho so anyone wanting to turbo there truck gets my vote! Keep me posted
Cant see why you cant do a burnout... I can do them like nothing maybe its my mods too that help & the limited slip posi trac Diff. Check out my recent playtime blowing off some steem by beating on my old tires before i changed them.
Burnout.jpg

On this one you can see where i hit 2nd gear! Soooooo sick! I smoked out the whole block. Some guys outside some gym were cheering me on
Burnout 2.jpg