Old 10-25-2010, 10:06 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 2WD
Trim Level: slt- lonestar
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:61
BULLRAM will become famous soon enough

NO PROBLEM, I HAVE DONE THE 1.5, THE 2", AND THE 2.5,, now have the CST 6 inch full lift, the main thing is the difference IS about 3 inches, you are correct, BUT to get there it will be REAL stiff, unless you go with spindles, the 3 inch spacers will make it ride a lot stiffer, the best compromise is the 2 inch spacers,(dont be fooled --the 2.5 inch spacers I bought are really 3 inches) and it really will depend on how much fuel you keep in it, mine looks almost perfectly level with a half of tank of gas, but mine is a HEMI, the difference is weight of the engine on the front end, a buddy of mine almost perfectly leveled his 4.7 with 1.5's,but noe exact level he ended up taking it out and went with 2.0"s, he is much happier, and the ride with 2.0's is REAL good,it is up to you, do a search and you will see my truck, and some of the things i have found while lifting this particular truck
searh my post about lifting the 09 2wd, there are some companies that sell the spacers, I buy all of mine through Performancelifts.com

Last edited by BULLRAM; 10-25-2010 at 10:08 AM.