View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: Blue
Rep:3934
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2010 October - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Congratulations to our October Winner

RamTech

And now a word from your winner.......

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Randy. I've been a technician for the last 16 years and have spent the last 4 years working for a Chrysler - Jeep - Dodge - Ram dealership. My main hobbies are my 4 wheeler, horses, and lurking on the Z.
I'd like to say thanks to everyone that nominated or voted for me for this MOTM. It's quite an honor, especially considering I don't even own a Ram. I'm guessing something like this may be a first among all the Z forums. My tenure here started about a year ago when I was searching the web for potential 3.7L engine mods and I stumbled upon the 3.7L section of the Z. I started reading some of the threads and realized I could help out and it just grew from that into what I do here now. The volunteer effort that goes on here is simply amazing and that's a huge part of what makes the Z the best forum anywhere.
I never really intended to become a big part of the gang here but this forum has a certain addicting quality that other forums lack. The friends I've made here are second to none and I've had the privilege of meeting several in person and we had a big time in Gatlinburg this past summer and I'm looking forward to meeting more Z members next year. Anyone undecided on going next year needs only to look at the threads from last summer to make up their minds about going to the next gathering.
Again, thank you to everyone that voted for me. Let's make the next year even better than this one!
Sponsored links