Thread: Show yourself!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 05:31 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Briliant Black
Rep:463
BigHorn 4 Life is a glorious beacon of lightBigHorn 4 Life is a glorious beacon of lightBigHorn 4 Life is a glorious beacon of lightBigHorn 4 Life is a glorious beacon of lightBigHorn 4 Life is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRich View Post
That's sweet BigHorn, I've never raced just trails and open ride at the tracks. I did ride my buddy's YZ450 and that thing is crazy fast. We hit up a track called the sandbox it has some good step ups and table tops.
A new 250 2-smoke or 450 would be sweet but for $7000 I'll stick to used bikes.

Thanks . I use to race againts 450F's and would smoke them on my 250 2 stroke.It is all about the rider .I rode my buddies CR 450F and he was on my 250 i smoked him bad.Then we switched back I smoked him even worse lol.I just like 2 strokes better I guess.I ran 108 VP racing gas too .

Thats cool that you ride with your son. I want to do that with my girls and my boy one day.I had to quit racing becaue I was in a wreck last year.Got hit from behind.A girl hit me at a light she was going 70 mph+ in a 45 mph zone.I had to get sergury on my neck.Dunno if I will beable to ride again.Hopefuly i will beable to get back on one.