Vehicle: 2010 RAM
Trim Level: BIG HORN
Color: AUSTIN TAN
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:16
sprintertech is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by js1977 View Post
Well I think it's cool that you beat the duramax but with what the other guy is saying, it all depends on the year model and style (crew,long bed) of the duramax, the first gen are a lot slower then the rest, the duramax gets faster and faster with each gen change that GM makes. I've owned two, an 05 and a 09 and I could tell the defference between them and the 05 was pretty quick. The 2011 are freakin crazy fast, but keep in mind, it's a diesel, their not meant for racing (even though they can put some serious low numbers down at the track) their meant for hauling. Reguardless, it's a kill, lol so congrats.

each year all the diesels have gotten faster and more powerful....the new dmax is eons quicker then in the past.....but the older ones were turds as compared to the competition......2011 owners are hittin flat 15's stock in the 2500's....friend had a earlier model 2500 (unsure on year) that couldnt even get in the 16's stock....went like 17.2....
CMR TUNED(tweeked),K&N DROP IN, MODDED AIR BOX, NITROUS EXPRESS 150 SHOT, ARH 1 7/8 LONG TUBES NO CATS, BORLA XR-1, PRO TORQUE 2800 STALL, 4.56 GEARS, MOPAR LSD, ADJUSTABLE REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS RELOCATED UNDER AXLE, GREDDY CATCH CAN, STICK PEOPLE IN REAR WINDOW......12.97@108...SOLD