Old 11-07-2010, 12:54 AM
Old & glad of it.

Vehicle: 2006 RAM 3500; 2010 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black 2 tone grey
Rep:48
rsg1963 is on a distinguished road
Default Had the exact same issue....

Problem for me was not doors or anything in the dash. Get this; I went to get my compressor replaced this summer and when they replaced it and filled it back up with freon, it only blew cold out the drivers side two vents, and the passengers side was warmer. So they told me to go to Dodge and get a code cleared. Well, I did go to Dodge. They promptly took my $158 and said "your accumulator is leaking, fix that and we can move forward, but that will probably fix your problem" I was not convinced as this made ZERO sence to me. Anyway, I went back to the original shop and they fixed the accumulator. IT FRIGGIN WORKED! No problen since they did that and it's been 3 months. So...make sure your parts aren't-a-leaking and the system is fully charged before you tear into that complicated dash with multiple doors and such. (BTW, the original mechanic refunded my money I spent at Dodge) Good luck!

RAM Pickup: 2010 1500 Laramie Hemi: Magtec Rear Diff cover/AmsOil 75w-110 Syn, 24" Magnaflow, Resonator delete, Line-X; Bilstein shocks with leveling kit 2.75";305/60-20 GY Wrangler Silent Armor Pro Grades; Lift Air Bag Suspension;
RAM Truck: 2006 3500 ST Cummins:Line-X; Leveling Kit 2" with Edelbrock shocks; Ultra Custom rims w/ 265/70-17 Goodyear Silent Armor Pro Grade; Backup Camera/NAV/DVD video/Reese 24K 5th wheel hitch; RDS 51 Gal tank/toolbox; Banks:CAI, MonsterRam 3.5",Monster Exhaust;Pac Brake Prxb.