View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2657
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

My first dent was in a parking lot, i backed into a corner of a building, then i bought a backup camera
2nd dent or more like a scratch was done on a street near the courthouse, someone had dragged something up & over my front plastic bumper, or it could have been a peddle on a bicycle, the curb was quite high
3rd dent was another parking lot at a grocery story, i had parked at the far edge of the lot with a wall in front of the truck & one of those planters on the drivers side, the lot was pretty empty, i came out & the lot was still fairly empty, still several places around my Ram, except the parking slot on the passenger side had a 4 door POS sitting in it & i had a good sized dent in my passenger front door. The car was tore up floor up, flaking paint & dents, clothes, toys, candy wrappers, etc
4th was a deep scratch above the gas cap access door, it happened also in a parking lot, at a motel, i had parked up by managers office, nice bright light on a tall lamp pole, my room was #22, 11 rooms away from where my truck was & upstairs, i had a damn good view of it, i was sitting at the table in the room, heard a alarm go off, sounded familiar & pulled the curtain & there was a family loading or unloading their yellow vehicle, someone had bumped it hard enough to set off the alarm, (which is not to easy to do), i walked out & the car was gone, i didn't see any damage. the next morning i was gassing up & there was that scratch staring back at me, the kids must have liked the sound of the alarm, because they had used their hands over that side like they were trying to set it off again
Now all 4 sides are marked up
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle