Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014
Trim Level: Sport, Crew, 4x4
Color: Granite Crystal Metallic
Rep:24
pgh234 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Cool. Don't forget the pics.
Alright, I attached some picts for Rootbeer. Sorry they are from my cell.

Definately worth it to order custom...I got exactly what I wanted for thousands less than some crap off of the lot.

So I have had my truck for nearly a week now...here are my thoughts.

Quality: All is well except my RBZ stereo went bad (though I think it was the amp...but we shall find out this week). I also had some scratches and a burn mark on my dash that will be replaced this week.

The Truck: As my first pickup...coming from a Grand Cherokee...this thing is huge. I have been scared of parking lots and parking garages. It is getting more managable though. The rest of it is phenominal! I couldn't ask for anything else...except a tailgate that locks/unlocks with the remote as well as the ability to install the auto-dual-climate control on the Big Horn.

Mods: I have the WeatherTech foor liners (I love them and swear by them) as well as the BakFlip G2 (love it!!). I think I will be getting OEM fenderflares with matched paint (anyone have help with pricing/availability here?) and a possible leveling kit in a few months.

The one thing I HATE about the truck are the trailer tow mirrors. I thought they would be a great idea with the large convex mirror to see the curb and bed of the truck when parking and squeezing through tight spaces (...and they do really help). However, I did not realize the main mirror is concave (instead of convex like most side mirrors). I have never seen anything like it. It makes it look like cars 50 feet away from my blind spot are directly next to me. It basically makes the main part of the mirrors useless when zipping around in traffic. I might be changing them out for normal mirrors since they drive me nuts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0049.jpg (129.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0052.jpg (125.0 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by pgh234; 11-14-2010 at 08:38 PM.