Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Quad Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Blue
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:84
Chubby Bruiser will become famous soon enough
Default Silly Escalade

Coming home from work Friday afternoon and come to a stop light and a Modded white Escalade SUV pulls alongside me. Custom paint, rims, tires, and it sounds like it has custom exhaust. Light turns green and he gets into it so I do a tad also, he starts to get a little in front of me and I pop it up to about 3 to 4 grand and he sees the Chubby Bruisers front end rise up and pass his #%*. He gives up and stays behind me. Wise thing to do. I dont often do that but sometimes the Chubby Bruiser feels like being the bad boy on the block. I then took him to Oreillys and bought him some new toys. Took him home and washed him and waxed him.

Escalades should not mess with the Chubby Bruiser!!
Westin Nerf Bars, Mopar Chrome Bug Deflector, Mopar Mud Flaps, Mopar Slush Mats, Chubby Antenna, K&N Drop in Air Filter, Bosch Wiper Blades, Weathertech Vent Visors, Mopar Trailer Brake Controller, Reese Tow Package with Anti Sway Bars, B Pillar Black Tape Removed, Mopar Chrome Gas Door, Mods to come - 14 inch Mufflex, CAI, Headers, Michelin Tires, Chrome Bed Rails.
Sponsored links