View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 12:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Deep Water Pearl
Rep:71
latitud will become famous soon enough

29 mpg..and yes I have tested it with and without and there is consistantly 2 to 3 mpg more with acetone. The point being that after 150,000 miles there are no fuel tank failures, no rubber hose failures, no plastic fitting failures, nada...zip...so the ratio plays a key role in the "corrosion" that acetone should cause.

and yes I will defiently run it in the Ram and I have no worries about damage....How many people run a predator or other tuner? Do they not worry about damage? Why do so many ask if it leaves a "footprint"???? I would say run it and record the before and after results and decide for yourself. The only thing I would recomend is that you either store it in the original can, or store it in premixed glass bottles outside of the cab area. Carry a measuring cup and funnel if you leave it in the original can. For the record, it evaporates quickly when exposed the air...in a matter of seconds, but I don't doubt that it would cause paint damage it continually exposed and poured onto the paint. I myself have had no issues.

For the record I am running factory injectors, factory hoses and 250,000 miles later with no issues.