View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:527
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

My Ram is running very low 14's already at crappy DA of 3K+, and barely more than stock setup (intake/catback only)
...13.7 with DA correction and about a 5.0 0-60 with a Bully Dog premium tune on 94 octane.

I looked at the DS Predator and decided it looked too much like a kids Fisher Price toy LOL!
I prefer the extra monitoring gauges of the Bully Dog, without going up into the next price bracket for a DS Trinity.

Next Spring my buddy MGram and I are taking the BullyDog GT, Superchips Cortex and his new Trinity to the track to see who's the quickest of the bunch on both our Rams (His is a 10' QC 4x4)

My BD spanked him BAD all Summer when he was on a superchips tune.
That's why he switched over to Diablo. I'll do it too "if" it performs better than my BD...but I'm guessing it will be very close.

as far as Winter goes...
My Ram is only about 1" lower than stock at the front bumper.
The rear was just leveled (-3") so it wont be any different driving in the snow than stock.

We dont often get a ton of snow here, but when we do it's maybe a foot in powder form overnight until the streets get plowed...
Not everyone drives a 4x4 truck here, so if 2wd cars can do it I dont anticipate any issues.

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP

Last edited by BlackRamHemi; 11-16-2010 at 12:21 PM.