Old 11-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew
Color: White/Grey
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
jmorse is on a distinguished road
Default Wheel to Wheel Nerf Bars & 5"??

Joined the site yesterday and posted the following in the newbie section. The suggestion was made to re-post here so here it is...

I purchased a new truck about 2 weeks and am trying to get all of the "extras" taken care on it before winter hits. I had a Line-X bedliner installed today. Western plow mounts are being installed tomorrow and I'm currently looking for floor mats, mud flaps and nerf bars which brings me to my question...

I'm looking at Raptor oval 4" or 5" Stainless nerf bars and I have searched the web site for information on these. I did find a few posts and some info, but didn't find exactly what i had hoped to. Does anyone have the 5" Raptor oval nerf bars? Are they too big or do you like them? Can you post a picture? I'm also especially interested in seeing a photo of a Ram with the 5" "Wheel to Wheel" Raptor nerf bars. They're more expensive, but I think they would be really handy when trying to reach into the bed of the truck from the side (I'm not used to a truck this tall!!). However it's important that I like the look of them and i haven't seen any and can't find a nice pic to look at online.

Thanks in advance for any help and pics you can provide. John
Sponsored links