View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004
Trim Level: SLT RumbleBee Editio
Color: Solar Yellow
Rep:369
killerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to killerbee
Default Houston Chapter Kemah Meet Part 1

Ok first off, Happy Holidays to everyone and their families. I hope everyone is doing well after taking part in the devouring of many turkies. This is part 1 of the official thread for the Kemah Boardwalk Meet. Lets makes this our biggest meet yet. Let's end 2010 with a bang. Thanksgiving is over and Blackfriday is over. Now is the time to rally. There has been discussion about where to park. The parking garage was an option beecause of its ample room to park. However, due to lifted trucks and a low ceiling, this option will probably not bee feasible. The parking lot adjacent to the garage was also mentioned and is still under consideration but it fills up very quickly. Now, I do know an area where we can park where no one parks. The downside; it's somewhat away from the Boardwalk. The good side; we can use this area to get some great shots. I was in a meet about 4 years ago in this very location I'm speaking of. I've posted a pic of it and I'm the only yellow truck there so you'll see me in the line up. We could meet there first as a group and then move closer to the Boardwalk shortly after.

So the discussion is open and suggestions are welcome for a parking location, date, and time. Part 2 of this official thread will contain the location we all agree upon, the date, and time. Part 2 will also include the official list of who all will bee participating weather it's newbie's or veterans. All are welcome. So, lets get the ball rolling.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TruckM3.jpg (67.0 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by killerbee; 11-27-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Sponsored links