View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 12:10 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004
Trim Level: SLT RumbleBee Editio
Color: Solar Yellow
Rep:369
killerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nicekillerbee is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to killerbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutect View Post
Doesn't sound good for this meet!!! Looks like everyone are busy with the holiday stuff!! Hey, Killerbee, im going to the Houston Coffee and Car this Saturday, they have moved to the Marq-E Entertainment Center. 7620 Katy Freeway Houston, TX 77055. I think they work out a deal to appear over there from now on!! Oh, one other thing, the next time we meet, maybe you can show me to post pictures, i got lots of roadtrip pictures of my truck to put up, but havent' found a easy way to post pictures. I like facebook better, it's easier. Let me know about the meet!!
Well so far we have 4 people thats good to go for the meet. You, Dave07RamHemi, letorres, and Airborne. I'm not ready to pull the plug on it. I'll wait to see what kind of responses are posted over the weekend. The outcome on that will determine if the plug should bee pulled. I'm good for the Coffee and Cars meet. Did you just want to meet there? I'll bring my laptop for the pictures. Bring your camera and we can upload them.