View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 01:34 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 QuadCab
Trim Level: slt
Color: blue
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:463
SUL7ENAZ is a glorious beacon of lightSUL7ENAZ is a glorious beacon of lightSUL7ENAZ is a glorious beacon of lightSUL7ENAZ is a glorious beacon of lightSUL7ENAZ is a glorious beacon of light

Platinum- I don't like fender flares...even the ones with bolts. Just not my style. I prefer a clean smooth look.

Werm- I have 9 foot ceilings + cathedral in some areas of my house so the garage doors had to be 9 foot as well so it doesn't look weird. That's why it fits. I hope you get the bumper from the ad. My buddy has that 07 slt bumper he is gonna hook me up with so I'm not in a rush. I want to tweak mine a bit since I have the reg grille and not sport to fill in the gap Thanks in advance for the chop pics!

RyanK- Yeah I need to get those headlight housings and HID's installed but being a full time student and full time employee I have very little time. Don't think I've forgot you. I will still hit you up about those corners as soon as I install my housings. Heck you'll be the first person on this site to know! LOL