Old 12-11-2010, 03:44 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 RAM
Trim Level: BIG HORN
Color: AUSTIN TAN
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:16
sprintertech is on a distinguished road

just my 2 cents here........alot of question i noticed about fuel mileage and that surprised me.....i mean its a 4 door,5400lb,400hp truck that can tow 10450lbs,carry 1700lbs in the bed and get 20mpg on the hwy.....im good with that! i also seen alot of comparison questions and what about ford and chevys new motors.....well you can read all the info you want but im here to tell ya that i think the current truck/engine is whats got ford/chevy playing catch up.....especially the ford.....its pretty sorry imo.....
all too many times i see people buy the wrong truck.....if you expect your 3.21 geared truck to be a tow monster your mistaken.....if you plan to tow anything worth mentioning you should have nothing less then a 3.92 equipped truck....and by the way as for cummins vs ford vs isuzu if you have any doubt go talk to somone at a trucking company and i think you find the cummins gets it done and does it with much less fuel......as for performance the only thing stock that somes close would be the toyota not ford/chevy.......and all the buzz about mds and the groan/vibration (i dont like it either) but dont forget your taking an 8cylinder engine and missfiring 4cylinders.....personally i think it works pretty well as designed.....i can tell you that a flash will be coming down the pipeline that will provide some driveability and trans issues (little bird said so)......i was unable to make it in time to pose some of my own questions but had i been there i def would have made sure to thank these guys for the product that the HEMI is..........
CMR TUNED(tweeked),K&N DROP IN, MODDED AIR BOX, NITROUS EXPRESS 150 SHOT, ARH 1 7/8 LONG TUBES NO CATS, BORLA XR-1, PRO TORQUE 2800 STALL, 4.56 GEARS, MOPAR LSD, ADJUSTABLE REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS RELOCATED UNDER AXLE, GREDDY CATCH CAN, STICK PEOPLE IN REAR WINDOW......12.97@108...SOLD