Trim Level: Crew Cab Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:20
Phreak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Phreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram15002ndgen View Post
Why would you pay $31 to have an oil change? I do all my oil changes myself. Even when I can get them for free, I still pass on it. I can do an oil change in a few minutes cause it's easy as can be. It only costs me $15 oil & filter, and it's a great way to check out everything under the vehicle while I'm there. I also avoid having anyone touch my vehicles if I can at all avoid it. I've seen plenty of vehicles returned to owners with something missing or not hooked up. That's all I would need is to have them leave the oil cap off.
I dont know about your area. but i can tell you up here in Ontario, Canada we can not do our own oil changes or we void our warranty.
I just did my first Oil change.. light came on at 4500 but i pushed it to 5000k due to xmas season and all the running around.. I paid 59.00 cnd at a 10 min oil change place.. and will go tot he dealer right after xmas when i have more time.. want to talk to them about going full synthetic and how that works on warranty. Our biggest issues up here in Canada is they look for any reason to void the warranty on our trucks and Jeeps.