View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:15 PM
Dodge Ram Forum - Dodge Truck Forum - Dodge Ram Club

Vehicle: SRT-10
Color: Red
Engine: 2004-2006 505ci (8.3L) Viper V10 510hp 535lb/ft
Rep:434
Quiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enoughQuiet Lunatic will become famous soon enough
Default My 2010 has UConnect issues :/

Hello all this is my first post on these forums. I bought a 2010 SLT Lonestar ram 1500 on Thursday. My truck is awesome and I love being a part of Dodge now. However, when I left the dealership and made it home to play with all my features...I came to find out that my UConnect doesn't download the phone book from my iPhone 4. It's really upsetting I bought a new truck with one of the most Popular phones on the market aren't compatible. I called both apple and dodge and they blame each other. Just wanted to know if there is any way possible that this feature will fully work? It connects and all that jazz but when I got to say "call name" it says no number found and hangs up! Also, would anyone know when the compatibility will work?

Other than that loving the truck 100% came from a Titan and it seems to be worth every penny of it

Thanks for all the input and advice!! I'll be posting pics in the future!
Sponsored links