View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 12:08 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Again, and I hope you are reading me this time....I AM ALL FOR GENTLEMANLY DEBATES or discussions, but what she is being accused of, he is doing as well. Let's keep this clean and respectful. Opinions of others matter when expressed respectfully and not looking to insight battles. This debate started from another thread where a comment was made directly challeging Challengers. What was he expecting to have happen? So we should respect only HIS opinion and his biasness to Mustangs and not ours to Dodge products? There is a hypocrisy in that.

Edit...last two cents added: I am not saying the Challenger is the best sports car. We didn't buy ours to "beat" everything else out there. We bought it because we ARE loyal to Dodge AND because WE liked the overall package of retro, luxury and performance. There will always be someone or something bigger, badder, better than you or yours.

Last edited by iRESQu; 12-29-2010 at 12:17 AM.