View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 01:18 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
And there you have it. A healthy discussion. We're all here because we love Rams. Well, most of us anyway. We all think our trucks are better than others. At the end of the day, our opinion is all that should matter to us. We can't say with a definitive answer what's better than what. Every vehicle has its advantages and disadvantages. Any who, continue with your discussion. For the record, I love the way Tina's SRT-8 chally looks. If money wasn't an obstacle I would buy a chally over the 5.0.... but if I'm spending that much, I would get a Nissan GTR over all of the above! You get my point though. IMO, the 5.0 is the best bang for the buck, but not necessarily what I would prefer.
Very nicely worded again. Reps to you for a great night of discussion. Nissan GTR's are supposed to be BA mamba jambas, but I heard they eat trannys every 10k miles. Can anyone confirm this?