View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 12:29 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
Thank you, props to you as well. Not necessarily true on the tranny's. Like any vehicle, if you abuse/operate it improperly parts will break. I've seen high 9 and low 10 second gtr's using stock transmissions. Not to sure if the 8 second gtr is using a stock transmission. Odds are good that it's modified. Haven't really researched it though. I know a local guy that has 20k of spirited driving with no issues. I'm a Nissan guy at heart when it comes to sports cars. Turbo's are the way to go. When my warranty is up on my truck, I'm gonna build a single turbo setup for it. Sorry for the off topic discussion.
LOL...I am enjoying the conversation of CARS...just like you said, that's what this is about!
I would love to be biased of Ferrari's...anyone interested in helping me become "biased" by ownership?