Old 12-31-2010, 10:55 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: SLT Big Horn
Color: Rugged Brown
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:45
nysharkbait is on a distinguished road

I have served in the US Air Force for 10 years. '00-'06 I was active duty, stationed in Altus, Oklahoma, Osan AB, Korea and Andersen AB, Guam. I was Security Forces (MP for you Army types) the whole time. I left AD and joined the NY Air National Guard out of Syracuse, NY in '07. Spent two of those years as Security Forces and in '09 I cross trained into Cyber Transports Systems (Computer Network Infrastructure).

My funniest moment was in '03 when I was part of a 13 man Air Force team sent to Camp Gonsalves, Okinowa for Marine Corps Jungle Warfare School. It was us and 100+ Marines, so needless to say we were the running joke there. But they quit making jokes when we finished the obsticle course with the fastest time. We actually had the 3rd fastest time ever at that point, behind 2 Marine Recon teams. Nothing like watching a pissy Marine Lt Col hand the team award to an Air Force TSgt while a bunch of jarheads roll their eyes and pout. Great times.

Real Men Go Brown
MODS: Westin 3" Tubes, Pioneer AVIC120BT, Polk 6x9, Polk 3.5, Kicker 10" CompVT, K'wood Amps UPCOMING MODS: BDS 4" Lift, BW Pocket Flares, Spyder Smoke LED Lights, T-Rex Urban Assault Grunt Grille, Westin Bull Bar w/Lights, XD Monster 20"x9" Wheels w/ 325/60/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers