View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Chevy 3500HD
Rep:1287
RootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud of

Great info as usual GT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
I picked up a long wooden handled microfiber type brush from Autozone & extendable windshield washer brush & squeegee at Home Depot. Both work great for reaching across our Rams, when your vertically challenged

I saw the Montana boars hair brush with telescoping handle on a website
http://www.superiorcarcare.net/moor36bohawa1.html

for those that have not used the 2 bucket washing system:
the 2 bucket washing system is just 2 - 3 to 5 gallon buckets, i picked them up at Home Depot, but, there are cheaper at a paint store, i think
1 bucket has just warm water, the second has warm water & your cleaning solution. soak up the water/cleaning solution with your brush first, then start washing, then shake the brush around in the clear water, BEFORE you get more of the soapy solution on it to continue washing. When the rinse water starts to get dirty, dump it & refresh the water. This way you are not putting the grime filled brush into your cleaning solution & putting it right back on your vehicle. a clean paint roller screen hanging on the lip of your clear water bucket, helps to get the grime off the brush

Now get outside & stand on your snow bank & start washing heheh
"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'"