View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 04:01 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT Quad Cab
Color: Black
Engine: 2002-2003 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp 335lb/ft
Rep:869
jcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinuminjected View Post
lol hell yea i want pics of sleds but i was just wondering if all you guys had a sled of if it was a quad dirtbike thing lol in the spring i think im gonna get a can-am renegade 800 and in the winter a arctic cat m8 or something like that
Get the renegade!!! Gahh, those things are so friggin sweet!

My family does a lot of quad riding. My dad has a Kawasaki 750 Brute Force, my littlest brother has a Honda 400EX, and I have a Honda Foreman 500. My dad kinda just gave it to me lol. We go riding a lot through the trails around Chadwick and Glade Top. My dad and brothers have made a couple trips up to Deepwater in northern MO. We just went to Waynoka, OK in Oct. with a big group of friends. But, most of the time we head out to my grandpas just to screw around on the quads since he has about 150 acres to ride on! I'll throw up what pictures I have.

All 3 quads

My foreman a little bit muddy

These are some pics from Little Sahara in Waynoka

My littlest brother, Ben who has the 400EX:

My other brother Jonny riding in the Rzr we rented:

Me on my dad friend's Brute Force:

My dad's friend Rod who owns a crazy Kawasaki KFX700 with dual exhaust. It's a bad machine.

This is Ben and I riding along one of the dunes. This was just a baby dune compared to others we found.

This is my dad and his friend filling up the quads, and getting mad at my mom for taking so many pictures

And this is my crazy dad with his goggles and sweet bandana

I would have a lot more pictures of us riding at the dunes, but my mom was riding with my dad in one of the Rzr's and got sick after about an hour. We rode a lot more that day and the next day. But, my favorite part was night riding. Going up the huge dunes with only light in front of you is mind boggling. You look like you're on flat land, but feel like you're going up. We had a ton of fun on that trip and we're considering going back in the spring.

That's all I've got for right now! lol