View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 10:19 PM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wermbang View Post
It seems like they got screwed too by their former employee, and are trying to make it work for you on the registration. I would get your money back from that, then when you move just register it there.

The manual, no excuse there, just bad customer service.
The registration came in this morning, on the 46th day. So they are working, but could they drag their damned feet any more? I still dont have the title, which I guess is the fault of the state, not the dealer. Maybe I am just overreacting. It doesnt necessarily seem like they are trying to screw me over, as much as they just dont care, and that is, in turn, screwing me over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRESQu View Post
I would go to the State Attorney General and report them. First off, it is illegal not to pay off the lien on the Civic. Secondly, you should've had your registration no later than 45 days out. I would report them everyway you could, to include media resources and military resources, legal or otherwise. Best of luck. One more thing, is this a Chrysler/Dodge/Ram dealer? If so, go high up the chain.
I understand and I did call the BBB and the Attorney General's office, I am waiting for the AG to get back to me. I doubt I will have a case since it was their shithead employee that caused the lein mess in the first place. It is not a Dodge/Chrysler dealer, its very similar to Carmax, same warranty's, price guarantee, etc etc.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...