View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:630
moparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to allmoparornocar72 is a name known to all

I haven't heard of to many people dropping 4x4 trucks so i haven't experienced this problem with a drop but with lifts. It sounds like what they are saying could be true but they are being vague (spelling) with it just in case they may be wrong. I believe that dodge has had problems with the u-joints and the new angle could prematurely make them fail and vibrate/shudder, etc. I know certain companies have made kits for lifted trucks to adjust the level of the drivetrain but i'm not sure about adjusting it with a drop. I know when I worked at a Custom Truck Shop for awhile there were certain kits that had problems with the wheel speed sensors after the lift install and would shudder going down the road. I would take it to the place or dealer that installed it and tell them that it was never mentioned to you that installing the drop kit would make this problem happin and you want it fixed but put it nicely. The nicer you are about it the more willing they will be to source the problem. Sorry w/o specifically seeing or hearing the problem that is all the info I can give you. Hope this helps!

Proudly Sponsored by Bully's Performance

Last edited by moparornocar72; 01-09-2011 at 06:13 PM.