View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 09:13 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chili1K View Post
You just cant have Blue red or green showing.. or any other close related shade if they are lights.

Dont sweat it.. and make sure to change your speed from metric.... driving 30 in a 65MPH zone will get you pulled over.
No worries, mine are amber all the way around. May install a set of white strobes though, but that's not illegal anywhere. Getting up to a good speed will never be a problem for me, it'll be seeing the small little dots that give me every 20MPH that will be the problem. I'll just plead ignorance and say I don't know the conversion from KPH to MPH nad just went as fast as everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms Blue Ram 1500 View Post
My sons car is tagged and titled in Florida . Florida doesn't require front license plates . When he was coming to visit me the local toll facilities police saw him with no front plate , spun around and came after him until they pulled up behind him and saw Florida plates . Wasn't nothing they could do .
Didn't think so, Alberta only has one plate, and it's from a different country altogether, so I see them giving it much of a worry. I just won't get caught speeding is all.