View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms Blue Ram 1500 View Post
So obviously what were you doing that was HIGHLY illegal ?
He actually cut me off and at the next light, I pulled up next to him and threw my hands up as if to say, "Why?". Understandably so, he pulled in behind me after the light went green and pulled me over. We then debated if I would've gotten a ticket had I done that to him as he stood there saying he never cut me off. I told him he was so close I didn't even see his turn signal indicating a lane change, but that my 7 year old passenger had to tell me that he was coming over. He stepped back, looked at my truck, then went to saying my truck exceeded GA's limits. I dared him to give me a ticket because it would get thrown out as the truck isn't registered here and it was bought in SC just as it sat before him. (Not knowing we ordered the lift to be done ). We bickered for a few more and we "agreed to disagree" over his actions and off we went in our own directions with no tickets issued.