View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 RAM
Trim Level: SLT
Color: SPARKLY WHITE
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:431
bransonshemi is just really nicebransonshemi is just really nicebransonshemi is just really nicebransonshemi is just really nicebransonshemi is just really nice
Default Mtx jh600 1200 watt amp

Hey guys, im really in need of some money, some unexpected bills just hit me in the face and i cant get a loan so i have to sell some stuff, i wanted to install this in my truck later on down the road but its really the only thing of value that i can save my a$$ with.

Its a mtx JH600 amp, 600w RMS 1200w PEAK mono block class D, its BRAND NEW IN THE BOX, only took it out to take pics for you guys, comes with all of the cords and bass knob, i know someone wants to get some stereo equipment for a good deal so ill sell it for 140, bought it for 220 when i was deployed. maybe you can find it cheaper than i paid for it but probably not for what im selling it for, anyone want a good deal and help a guy out??

If I CARED ABOUT GAS MILEAGE I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT A KIA
Branson
Sponsored links