Here is my install of the DDM 55 watt kit on my 2009 Ram. I have the dual lamp setup and this kit worked perfectly. I can not speak for the quad lamp setup but this was a simple straight forward install. No need for any extra harnesses or any can-bus canceller.
1. Remove the radiator protector.
2. Remove the 4 bolts holding the grille.
3. You will have to pull straight out at each bottom corner of the grille once the bolts are removed to free the grille. There is a snap clip at each corner holding in place.
4. Now you can start removing headlamps. There are two bolts in the front and one in the rear accessed by panel in fenderwell from tire side.
5. There is a white plastic tab that hold the headlight in place. Just lift up on the tab to be able to pull the headlight out. (note: there is still a snap clip holding it in place also, after lifting up on tab I recommend pushing from fenderwell side and pulling from front at the same time to remove the headlight.
Here is a picture of the locking tab.