Old 01-19-2011, 07:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram QC 4x4
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:83
cosbourn will become famous soon enough

hey sorry scat. i haven't been on the Z in about 2 weeks. It's just the way he does business (if you can even call it that) I waited 4 months with him telling me that every single week, ie "its going out this week", "next week," "3-10 days" etc etc..

once i finally recieved it however, I promptly filed with the bbb and they gave him a 30 day window to respond back to my complaint. Well guess what didn't happen, he didn't respond and the BBB basically gave up and said that the report that they would keep on file for the company would reflect that the company was unresponsive even to them, (bullshit if you ask me because it's their job to take care of this shit) and they suggested i take legal action to settle my dispute with the company.

My guess is he is either going under, the bbb is down his throat because of all the complaints, OR he is just doing what he has always done to his paying customers (blow them off). Granted he is one man, BUT you DO NOT do business the way he does regardless of the situation. I would send around 10 copies of the same email to him in mass every time I wanted to get a hold of him and that usually did the trick. I would try that first. and then call him night and day until he picks up. I wouldn't want to be screwed over with that amount of money at stake. atleast not the way i was..
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar w/ IPF 968CSG lights, Husky Mud Flaps, Bedlined GoRhino Dominator II steps, Bedlined Fuel Door, RBP Pedal-Covers, Clarion CZ300, Composite BFI (#71) w/ 8" Tall Amsoil Filter + K&N Drycharger Prefilter, AirRam Scoop, Flex-a-Lite 183, dumped Aeroturbine 3030XL

Last edited by cosbourn; 01-20-2011 at 03:32 PM.