Originally Posted by chefred112
this is what i do when I prepare for the track...
the day before at home:
at the track:
1) install the slicks (if I'm going to run them)
2) remove the air filter and if I'm running the Bfi, install my headlight intake mod
3) change the serpentine belt to the short belt
4) tuck mirrors in (or if I'm in the mood..take side mirrors off)
5) remove tailgate
6) adjust the caltracs
7) lower tire pressure accordingly
What psi do you run your slicks at?
2009 Ram 1500 Crew Cab - Deep Water Pearl Blue
2/4 Drop, 0212353 Retro Shop Projector Retrofit w/ custom paint, Jet 180 T-Stat, AR LT Headers, 545rfe w/ deep pan,
Inertia Cam, Edge Triple Disk, Magnaflow 18"
Oh Yeah its a MagnaHEMI