Trim Level: Sport
Color: Cookie Monster BLUE
Engine: 1994-2001 488ci (8.0L) LA V10 300 hp 450lb/ft
Rep:10
98COOKIEMONSTER is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to 98COOKIEMONSTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper260 View Post
whats up guys, im new to the forums been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. i recently purchased a 2000 ram 2500 with the v10, looking to do some mild mods the usual bolt on stuff, my main concern right now is the exhaust, it is WAY to quiet. Ive looked at a couple of cat back systems and i just dont think they are going to be loud enough, im from indiana and we dont have emisions or inspections, as long as i have a cat on im legal and they rarley ever check that, so im thinking of running wide open from the cats back, any suggestions or concerns? thanks in advance

I chopped mine right after the cats and right angled it out the side for a few months. it was VERY loud inside the cab. 2 months later i piped it out the back. and then 3 months after that i put the muffler in it. it really does have its own sound. its kinda like its growling at you. i kinda like it. just make sure you pipe it out the back and you should be fine. it will sound mean but wont give you a headache in the cab.

Last edited by 98COOKIEMONSTER; 01-21-2011 at 06:38 AM.