View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 12:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Santa Barbara fire

This is a testament to the raw power of wild fires. I send my sympathies to the people affected by these fires in Santa Barbara. I have experienced this twice, evacuated the second time but fortunately never lost anything. It is that time of year for us Californians when the weather is just right for these to happen. The photos are amazing and frightening! I got them from weather.com and these are the ones that I felt had some impact.

What the city sees looking up into the hills

The view from a burned home down towards Santa Barbara and the Pacific Ocean

For any of our members here that are affected by this, my thoughts and prayers are with you! Don't be a hero, just get out!! Material things can be replaced....YOU can't!!

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Sponsored links