Old 01-25-2011, 12:19 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Color: White
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:10
racecougar is on a distinguished road
Default STOLEN 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 - St. Louis, MO

If I've posted this in the wrong forum, I apologize.

My girlfriend's truck was stolen this past Saturday (1/22/11) from University City (St. Louis), MO. I'm posting this on any/all Dodge Ram related websites I can find in an effort to try to find the truck and/or catch the parties responsible. I realize that it is a longshot, but if you come across a truck or parts that you suspect may be related, please don't hesitate to contact me.

The truck is a white 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. It is an extended cab, short bed, with a 5.9L V8 and automatic transmission, with only 74,xxx miles. It has a gray cloth interior, a single exhaust with a Flowmaster muffler, bedliner, and black tubular bed rails. It has brand new Firestone M/T's. If I can think of any other details, I'll post them up. She is searching her computer for pictures of the truck. If she can find them, I will post them up.

The truck was stolen overnight on Saturday. It had been parked near Clara Ave. and Waterman Blvd. in University City, St. Louis, MO.

The truck means a great deal to her, as it was her father's truck. Once again, if you come across a truck or parts that you think may be related, please contact me.

Thanks,
Rod

rodsv6cougar@cs.com
Sponsored links