View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram Sport 5.7
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:202
sullivan has a spectacular aura aboutsullivan has a spectacular aura aboutsullivan has a spectacular aura about
Default High speed shaking, truck seems all over the place

Ok, my truck at high speeds for instance on the highway, the cab seems to hold a steady wobble all over. Also feels like the from is bouncing around alot when driving period, high speeds low speeds.

I am about to get all new shocks, tie rods, ball joints, tires, balanced, and an alignment to try and fix all this, will any of my symptoms above fix my issues?

My truck also seems to sway side to side very easy when turning, I plan on getting a anti-sway bar for this. But would anything else on the chassis cause me these issues? i don't have any issues with anything else other then feeling like im bumping up and down all over the road and the body bouncing around.

i just dont want to spend 300 on shocks, 300 on tie rods and ball joints, 1000 on tires, 200 on a anti sway bar, and $100 on alignments and balances, and still have a bumpy ass ride that feels like it bounces all over and handles like shit.
06' Sport - 3.92 Gears - Superchips - Bilstein Shocks - HellWig Anti-Sway Bar - Cooper Zeon LTZ - Viper Alarm & Remote Start - Halo Projector Lights - 5k HID Lows & Fogs - Custom Emblems - Magnaflow - CAI

Last edited by sullivan; 01-29-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Sponsored links