View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 08:47 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2011 January - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Congratulations to our January Winner

SUL7ENAZ

Thanks to everyone who nominated and voted for me. Becoming member of the month has always been one of those things that I wanted to do since I joined this site. I am both honored and thrilled to have been nominated. Let alone to have won.

My name is Abraham but I go by Abe. So what does SUL7ENAZ mean? SUL7EN means Sullen Clothing Company (my favorite brand of t shirt). AZ stands for Arizona. I was born and raised in the great state of Arizona. My interests are trucks (that is why I am here on this forum) and anything that goes off road (Pre runners, Dirtbikes, ATVs, Sand Cars, Trophy Trucks, etc). I am really into suspension (both lifted and lowered though Ive never owned a lowered truck). I like to ride dirtbikes and have a 05 Yamaha YZ450F that I enjoy riding when I can. I am a college student studying/ dual majoring in Computer Science and Math at the University of Arizona.

When I was 18 I was lucky enough to have my parents buy me my 1999 dodge ram 1500 4X4. At the time it had a pro comp spacer lift old school looking centerline wheels and 35 tires. I really liked the color. My truck has come a long way since then. It has seen many phases. Including having a 9 lift with 37 tires and 20 wheels, to how it sits now 14 of lit 22 wheels and 40 tires. I never stop thinking of ways that I can make my truck better than it already is. Although my parents helped me buy the truck, I have paid for every mod I have done to it.

This site has been amazing. I cant exactly remember how I stumbled onto this site but I am so glad that I did. There is always something good in discussion. Everyone is polite and friendly. I am impressed by the wide range of people who log on our willing to share and be of help. The moderators do a good job of making sure everything runs smoothly. Thanks for being an amazing bunch of truck lovers.

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Sponsored links