View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 02:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:567
HerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to all

bring her to the Z and show her that post..OMG I have tears in my eyes! that is beautiful.
Being one who also is not super fond of this hallmark holiday, I just enujoy being with my significant other. I don't know what we will do this year, but 2 years ago he took me out for a nice dinner and we went to a movie. Something we don't normally do EVER. it was nice he gave me my pick of movie, wich also never happens. It was a really nice night.
But really to go out somewhere and sit and watch a sunset together, or just to take a little drive together somewhere or something that's what means the most.
I am not a materialistic girl, and gifts are nice, but it truely is the thought that counts. If you are not a card giver, maybe go to the local hallmark and pick up a really heartfelt card or even write her a letter telling her how much she means to you. Guaranteed THAT will melt her heart and she will really really appreciate that, I assure you.
Those are the types of things that mean the most to me...
PINK FUZZY DICE!!!