View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 01:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:567
HerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to allHerRam is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankGod78 View Post
Thanks for the help. I would truly do anything for her, within my power. I just dont always know what to do or how to do it.
Depending on the girl what a guy needs to realize is that most of the time all we want is time with you...a sunset, a sunrise, a drive a chance to reconnect.
Some woman are materialistic, and that's fine they want jewellery or nice fancy things...but as for things that mean a lot to us are the things you put a little thought into...a letter, a card, something a little out of the ordinary. If you want to show your wife that you love her and you want to do something really nice for her? take her out and watch the sunset, sing her a song, we don't care that you can't sing its the fact that you mean the words you are singing.
Maybe I am a sentimental fool, and maybe I am a helpless romantic but every girl no matter how old wants to feel wanted, appreciated, and loved.
My grandparents have been married for like a hundred years LOL! They are both in their eighties, she can't hear and he can barely see, he still honks the horn at her and whistles at her when she walks by the front of their truck. He still tells her after ever dinner that it was delicious, he will say things to her like "people are staring wondering what is that old man doing with that pretty young lady' LOL they make me laugh but they are still so in love. I think it's sweet, and that is what EVERY woman wants.
PINK FUZZY DICE!!!