Old 02-03-2011, 07:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2010 dodge ram sport 4x4
Trim Level: sport
Color: blue
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:99
heffs03mach1 will become famous soon enough
Default Bought a new truck a few months back and nothing but problems at first!

Bought my truck a few months back and was wondering who else had a crap ton of things wrong from the factory / poor customer service. I must say the whole experience with the Dodge dealer in Austin Tx. was the worst. I live a ways away up in Belton which is about 70 miles away and didnt really want to be dealing with the whole situation but there I was dealing with it all. First off I noticed the drivers side fender and hood werent lining up correctly. The hood was higher then the fender. Next thing was the dvd system and the nav werent working correctly. The tpms sensors still arent working correctly. Mostly the whole thing was that the Austin dealer was too far and they wanted me too do all the driving back and forth from the dealer to my house and sit and wait all day while the truck was fixed. There is too much to type about the whole experience but it sucked to say the least. This lasted for about 1 1/2 months then i finally gave up on them. The last straw was when they ordered the new head unit and called to say it was in and i told them i couldnt make it down there cuz the truck was in arkansas with family but in about a month we would have it back please hold onto said unit till then. well a month goes by i'm in iraq and my wife takes the truck down there to get the new head unit installed, after she called and made an appt and verified they had it. long story short she went down there and they had sent it back and wasted our time and gas money and didnt give two shits about the situation. So we have since quit going there and have moved onto another dealership but still am having problems with the tpms sensors saying there is faults but resetting after 15 miles only to trip again shortly.
We had the new wheels put on with the factory tpms sensors and have been back to the discount tire 3 times with wheels and tires off the truck and pulled apart to see what the problem is. Everything is secure as far as tpms and the techs have no idea. so now what to do. This is in the rear and goes back and forth between the left and right wheels only. Any ideas or should i just start a thread about the tpms sensors somewhere to figure this out.

Last edited by heffs03mach1; 02-03-2011 at 07:21 PM.
Sponsored links