Old 02-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 dodge ram sport 4x4
Trim Level: sport
Color: blue
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:99
heffs03mach1 will become famous soon enough

It was Southpoint Dodge and it was nothing but a headache trying to get things done right the first time. When I bought the truck they agreed to tint the windows and also detail the truck the next day. Three weeks later and all the problems later still nothing done but the hood lined back up with the fender and the truck returned to me filthy as the day i got it. When i said detailed i meant detailed not washed and here you go. There was a sticker on the side of the truck at some point that when washed the outline stood out so i wanted that fixed too. at one point the dealership agreed to give me a loaner and come pick up and drop the truck off which was fine with me except i needed it on the weekends for the lake and trips. well eventually they detailed the truck as agreed but never tinted the windows because i wanted 20% like all my vehicles and the place they went to refused to do a dealer job out of state specs so i had to eat that one and do it myself. There was a few weeks i was of half a mind to return the truck and go buy a ford because i was getting pissed and ready to start breaking some heads. The wife didnt understand why i was so mad after dealing with them tell she got screwed over on the trip down there for the head unit lol.