Thread: Some Pics
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Rep:16
trojan25 is on a distinguished road
Default Some Pics

Finally put the pics I took Halloween afternoon on my computer and figured some of y'all might want to see a few of them. The Ram is my step-dad's 2010 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab fully loaded with the only mod being a Rhino bedliner. The F150 is my 2010 Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew almost fully loaded with the only visible exterior mods so far being Line-X with Xtra bedliner and Weatherguard toolbox. The Ram is my step-dad's second Ram as his first was a 2002 Quad Cab that was bronze (or champagne or tan or whatever the color was actually called) with a Hemi. I drove that truck also in 2005 for a few months after my first vehicle was totaled in an accident and before I got a replacement vehicle. Disclaimer: I'm not trying to start a F150 vs Ram debate. Just thought you guys might want to see some of the pics. I love my F150, and it has brought a smile to my face every single day since I got it on April 3rd. A Ram would have been my second choice, though. My step-dad also loves his Ram. I like checking out this forum from time to time because I like reading about people that love their trucks as much as I love mine, even if they aren't the same make. There are two features I really like on my step-dad's Ram that I wish I had though: the heated steering wheel since my hands get painfully cold sometimes and the thing where if you hold down the unlock button on the key fob it rolls all the windows down since I drive with my windows down over half the time. FYI I learned about that trick from this forum a few months ago and showed my step-dad who had no clue. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy the pics

FYI my truck looks a little strange in this pic because my front windows are down
Sponsored links