View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 01:38 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: Blue
Rep:3934
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

I spent an hour on the phone with her in the wee hours of this morning, crying and talking. Out of respect for her and the family I will only say that his passing appears to have been quick and painless. He tangled with a big rig and the fault is unknown at this time, not that it really matters at this point. It won't bring Jacob back.

Any money collected will be put in a trust fund for the family and when funeral arrangements are made that will be posted for anyone who wants to send flowers. Tammy knows the word is out and we are all pulling for her. She is understandably is shock and when it hits her is when she will need us the most.

I will keep you all updated as I get info. This just really sucks, shows you just how fragile life is. Don't be afraid to tell your kids you love them no matter how old they are! This could have been any one of us.

Thank you for being a part of the extended family, just shows you how great the Zs really are to see "strangers" pull together and support another.