Ok people, time to get this off the ground!!
Please read the rules carefully
as they will be strictly
enforced! We want this to be fun and fair for all!
There will be a thread for questions and comments regarding this project. DO NOT
post them here!! All we want to see in this thread are picture submissions!
Here are the rules:
1) Each and every member is invited to post two
2) The picture content must contain only your truck and the background of your choice.
3) To be considered for the Calendar your pic must be un-touched. Photoshopping dog poop out of the pic is the limit of the touch up that is allowed. AU NATURALE plZ!!!
4) Photos must be more than 300 DPI (dots/inch) or PPI (pixel/inch) for a size of 11.5"W x 8" H. This does not mean if your camera cant produce these pixels you cant submit. There may be a chance of smaller pics sharing a month together. So no excuses of why you cant submit a PIC!!!!
5) If you change your mind on what pictures you'd like to submit, please contact a staff member to change your choices.
6) Submission deadline is September 15, 2011, 8:00 AM CST
7) When submitting your pic please put the sequential number of what entry you are in your post along with your pic.
8) This thread is for POSTING PICTURES ONLY!!!! NO EXTRANEOUS CHATTER OR POSTS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!!!! Posts that do not comply with this rule will be deleted.
9) Registered members will vote for the Top XX Pictures and will have one month to do so. We will put up a voting thread in October 2011.
10) The picture receiving the most votes will be given the unique honor of being placed on the cover of the calendar.
11) If you are picked for the calendar you must be prepared to provide as high as resolution of your photo that you can within 1 week of being selected...If you do not provide the photo 1 week after being notified by staff here at the Z you forfeit your chance of being in the Calendar.
12) The Staff here at RamForumZ.com will make the decision as to what picture is assigned what month in the calendar. You may post a preference for a particular month but the decision by the Staff will be final.
13) In the event of a tie, the Staff will vote to break a tie, whether to pick the cover or to place a picture within the calendar.
14) Rules are subject to change as the Staff sees fit.
Try to go for different pics and backgrounds. Driveway poser pics are ok but we want to fill this with really unique shots! Keep in mind the different seasons so we need all types of weather shots! Are you doing it in the mud? Post a pic! Are you cruising at night in the city? Post a pic! Are you crawling over rocks, fording streams, climbing a mountain? Your Ram been working or covered in mud?? POST A PIC! Your truck doesn't have to be a sparkling beauty to make the calender!
OK Everyone. Dust off those cameras and get out there!