Old 12-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Hemi Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Rep:62
boostjunkie1 will become famous soon enough
Red face

Well even with all that beign said I still feel that we all should do our part for America. The sad thing is that Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, BMW, all have manufacturing plants in the US- - - - -> NOT MEXICO, that are employing our American workers. There is allot of debate on all sites about this and all I can say is that the Big 3 have been kinda set in there ways for the past 30+ years and that has cost them in the long run. Do I want to see the Big 3 go under = NO. The reason why is that there are millions of familys that will suffer from this and that is WRONG. This is America and by God we need to step up and take care of our own people. Money that is flowing into other countries should come to a minnimum. Food aid does not need to stop, but we need to make sure that the children and elders in America are fed. There is allot of things that could change and I feel we will see change in the next 10 years. So, buy American made when ever possible. Cars, trucks, cloths, toys, etc......... Rant over